Here are some examples of the type of work we do.
- Experts on PCs, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10..
- Experts on Apple Macs including hard disk replacments, power connectors and screen repairs.
- Get rid of computer Viruses, Malware, Spyware and Pop-ups.
- We can fix your Dead Computer.
- Speed up that Slow Laptop. We will clean up those nasties and make it run like new.
- Need an computer Upgrade? Let us install that upgrade, what you need, fitted and working.
- We can set-up and supply secure Wireless Networks.
- Laptop screen replacements and repairs.
- Laptop power connector repairs and power supplies.
- Supply and Install all kinds of computer Software.
- Speed up that Slow Internet connection.
- Upgrade that old Printer and save you money on ink.
- Install tools and software to keep your computer healthy and running smoothly.
- Memory Upgrades for desktop PC’s and Laptops.
- Basic user training with every new computer set-up.
- Good, Honest and reliable computer and networking advice.
Recent examples of our work:
- Replaced 15″ Toshiba laptop screen in Hoddesdon, £90.00 including parts, collection and drop off.
- Repaired Samsung power connector in Broxbourne, £50.00 including parts, collection and drop off.
- Removed viruses and malware from desktop computer in Cheshunt, £50.00 onsite service.
- Upgraded computer memory on 3 year old Vista desktop in Hertford to 2 GB and optimise and cleanup system £80.00 including parts.
- Replaced 15″ Samsung laptop screen in Waltham Abbey, £95 including parts, collection and drop off.
- Set-up new computer in Harlow, moved data from old computer to new computer and gave user training on Windows 8. £50.00
- Replaced laptop power supply in Epping, £15 including delivery and testing.
Its easy to contact the fixITvan about your computer repairs, someone is always available to answer the phone and book in your call. Call us on 01992 878665. If you prefer send us a message via our contact form here. Or just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org