Computer and Laptop Repair Charges
We understand how frustrating it is when you have a problem with your computer. It’s also a worry on how much it going to cost to fix. We have outlined below the costs of some of the more common problems we fix and the typical costs of repairing your computer.
Typical Computer Repair Prices
These are guidelines, when you use our service we will not start work until we have confirmed with you the cost of the repair. We also operate a no fix no fee policy so you have nothing to lose and are in control at every step of the process.
- £ 50.00Virus and Malware Removal – Slow, popups, slow internet, no email
- £ 50.00General Maintenance, Slow, oveheating, slow internet
- £ 90.00Laptop Screen Repair, Cracked, dim, no display
- £ 50.00Laptop Keyboard Replacment, Missing Keys, faulty, liquid spills
- £ 50.00Laptop Power Connector, Damaged, not charging
- £ 60.00Laptop Processor Fan, Overheating, cutting out
- £ 60.00Desktop Power Suppy, Not switching on, cutting out
- £ 80.00Desktop or Laptop Hard Drive Failure, Not Starting, errors on starting
- £ 60.00Data Recovery, Recover data from faulty computer
- £ 80.00New Computer Set-up with Data Transfer
- £ 90.00Wifi Range extenders – Purchase and Install